Tuesday, April 26, 2011

hyp·o·crite: Pia Guanio

Can Pia Guanio be more hypocrite?


hyp·o·crite

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

When asked about her alleged photo currently circulating in the blog-o-sphere  (taken from a mobile phone - showing her allegedly kissing a guy in a restaurant somewhere in Makati City, Philippines).  This is what she said, I quote:

"I don't really care because I try to stay away from those things."
"I'm sorry, pero hindi ako nagbabasa ng mga ganung blogs at ng iba pang online sites, so hindi ko pa talaga nakikita yung pictures."
"At saka I don't have naman to explain myself to anyone. I'm answerable only to myself, to my God, and to my bosses."
"My life is an open book, so hindi ako naba-bother sa mga ganung bagay."
"I don't owe anybody an explanation."
End of quote.

I like Pia Guanio.  Or shall I say I used to like her until reading this crappy response from her.  "I don't have to explain myself to anyone"?  Is she effin' serious?! Isn't she aware that people know how she interview other celebrities about their personal lives and how she would occasionally push these well-known personalities to open up and tell the public how their love life or family issues are going?




Though, I do not think they were really kissing as it looks like the guy's just whispering (be the judge)  - a simple straight forward answer will not harm her at all.  What if they were really kissing?  They're dating and she's single, 'ayt?   What's wrong with that?  (Not as worse as how 'la Greta did it with John.)  


Now that she's on the hot seat herself, how can she even consider getting away from it?  How hypocrite is she?  I cannot fault her if she's not a part of any showbiz gossip program.  If she's wanting to keep her life private, then she should resign from these kind of shows.  Better be a news anchor or take a job off cam. 


Quote taken from: Yahoo News Philippines

1 comment: